What is Icepack?
MNM ICE PACK is a flexible cooling product for temperature controlled transport. MNM IcePack for fresher hygienic cooling soluitions. Applied in fish, fruit and medical industry. Cooling these perishable products is very important to maintain the quality in the box, over an extended period of time.
The flexible gel ice is a great alternative to dry ice, gel ice or crushed ice.
Benefits of MNM IcePack;
- MNM IcePack remains flexible when frozen
- There is no meltwater when thawing. The hydrated water will stay as a gel inside the cushions.
- Transport savings can be made on airfreight since 800 gr of MNM IcePack equals 1.2 kg of ice.
- It requires very minimal storage capacity. 1 box 40x28x40 cm containing 500 sheets weighs approximately 12 kg and has well over 400 kg MNM IcePack cooling capacity when activated.
- Quick to freeze when placed in freezer and ready to use within 5 hours.
- Light in weight also when you want it to fully cover the products.
- Reusable over and over again.
- Can be reactivated by going through the activation process again..
- Environmentally safe ! It can be disposed of in regular waste collection bins.
- Thawed ice packs can be microwaved to create a wonderful hot pad. Microwave for only a few seconds.
How does MNM IcePack work?
The single sheets of MNM IcePack are activated by placing them in water. Within 10-15 minutes it has taken up enough water to form cushion shape. Put them in to a shock freezer or in cabinet freezer before they are ready to use. Shake off excess water before placing the hydrated sheet into a freezer and ensure to place them evenly horizontally with the non woven textile side facing up.